The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Technical solutions architects
- Consulting system engineers
- System engineers
- Integrators and partners performing customer pre- and post-sales activities
This 3-day course is designed for systems engineers, consulting systems engineers, technical solutions architects, as well as integrators, channel partners, and value-added resellers who need to become experienced with the planning, design, and implementation of a base FlexPod for VMware infrastructure. Using design examples to reinforce objectives, this course delivers a structured approach to implementing FlexPod for VMware.
FPVA, IESMT, UCUCS, and VXDI are all excellent follow-on courses.
After attending this course, you will be able to:
- Translate the key characteristics of the FlexPod for VMware Cisco Vailidated Design (CVD) into a working plan to design and implement a base FlexPod solution.
- Understand the relationship between the FlexPod for VMware components and the proper configuration order and steps for successful deployment.
- Perform configuration on the NetApp FAS3210A Storage Controller, Cisco Nexus 5548 Unified Port multi-protocol switch, the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), vCenter Server, vSphere ESXi and Client, and the Cisco Nexus 1000V distributed virtual switch (DVS).
- Describe the process to create a virtual infrastructure including server, storage, and networking components that will support a variety of enterprise data center applications.
The knowledge and skills that you should have before attending this course are as follows:
Szkolenie prowadzone w języku polskim