This course is intended for:
- Technical solutions architects
- System engineers
- Network Administration Personnel
This exciting 2-day course teaches you how to prepare for and deploy FlexPod in a VMware environment with an emphasis on exploiting the key technologies in the Cisco Nexus series of switches.
FPVI, FPVA, IESMT, UCUCS and VXDI are all excellent follow-on courses.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the major components comprising a base FlexPod for VMware deployment
- Understand the relationship between the FlexPod for VMware components and the proper configuration order and steps for successful deployment
- Perform basic configuration and validation of the FlexPod for VMware components
- Identify the value proposition that FlexPod for VMware delivers
Some background in Cisco routing and switching is strongly recommended.
Szkolenie prowadzone w języku polskim