The primary audience for this course is as follows:
• Network designers and architects, data center network administrators, and system engineers
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
• Data center network managers and network engineers
The tertiary audience for this course is as follows:
• Program and project managers
Szkolenie zastąpiło kurs DCNID (Data Center Network Infrastructure Design)
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
• Describe the data center network architecture design basics, challenges, and environmental requirements
• Describe the Cisco data center network equipment
• Explain virtualization principles that are used in data center networks
• Explain server virtualization concepts
• Design data center services and security
• List data center standards, trends, and sizing guidelines
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
• Cisco CCDA Certification
The course covers the Cisco high-end switching portfolio, architectural components of Cisco Nexus and Cisco Catalyst switching lines, Cisco IOS and NX-OS software architecture, as well as management from the network design perspective.
The course describes how to design a data center network architecture using the above equipment either as an Ethernet-only data center, or as a data center using unified fabric. Also described are the features of these data center class platforms ranging from continuous operation, resiliency, and virtualization to power efficiency and management.
Included in this course are also various service modules and line cards for Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switches and Cisco ASA 5500 Adaptive Security Appliances. Additionally, this course introduces the Cisco Application Networking Services (ANS) portfolio, including ACE module and ACE appliance.
Kurs prowadzony w języku polskim!